Thursday, April 26, 2012

Longest 16 weeks of my life

So I'm very ready for high school to be done. I really want to get out of central ny and be on my own. I don't want to wake up at 6 every morning. I don't want to have class everyday. I don't want to eat another piece of homer high schools pizza. I don't want to say I'm still in high school. I don't want to have to ask my mom for permission to do stuff. I don't want to hear it from the juniors that it's so stupid that I'm graduating a year early. I don't want to plan a graduation party. I don't want to have to go to my graduation party! I'm just over everything about high school which is weird cause I'm not even a real senior and there's many seniors that don't want to leave high school... I can't wait to be on my own and responsible for myself and not have class everyday and not have to wake up super early and to go to all the college sporting events and to live on campus and to not live in cortland county and just to be able to say I'm a freshman in college.... Exactly 16 weeks... Sunt canton moving in day in is 16 weeks.... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment